For 100 Club Members and 3-Play Subscribers
As a 2018 subscriber, you are able to make your reservations in real time through our online calendar. If you already know how, make sure you have your Subscriber Redemption Code (6 numbers followed by your last name – no spaces!) and go directly to our online calendar to reserve your seats for Harbur Gate beginning January 11.
Benefits of online calendar: Your seats are reserved as soon as you submit, straight into our system with an email confirmation back to you. You won`t be able to make a reservation for any sold-out shows: if a show is sold out you will not be able to reserve for that date.
If you are reserving/purchasing additional tickets in addition to your subscription, please make your reservations over the phone at (708) 795-6704 x107, or else purchase them online separately.
Instructions: You must have your Subscriber Redemption code. The code is 6 assigned numbers followed by your last name – no spaces. Call us at (708) 795-6704 x107 if you lost your code.
Go to our Buy Tickets link on our web site. choose the date you want to attend. Log in with your email. If you have not logged in before you will need to “register” which you will only have to do one time. NOTE: It will look like you are buying tickets. Do not worry. When you get to the final screen there will be a place to enter your Subscriber Redemption code which is 6 numbers plus your last name. If you need to purchase additional tickets, you need to finish your subscription transaction first, and then place an additional ticket order. Need help? Just call us at (708) 795-6704 x107.
1) Click date on calendar for night you want to attend
2) You may need to log in (or register if first time)
3) Choose the number of “General Admission” seats (corresponding with number of subscriptions you have) and then choose “Next Step”
4) This next page is called Ticket Pricing. Just ignore and hit “Check out” button. (Do not enter subscriber code here!)
5) You are now on CHECKOUT page. On the lower left hand side of the screen, below the total dollar amount, enter subscriber redemption code here. (Please do not enter credit card information — you already paid!)
6) A pop up screen will appear. After a moment it will say “close this window”. Follow directions and make sure to complete transaction by clicking “Process Order”
7) A new screen will appear asking you to click to print your ticket. It is not necessary for you to print or bring with you. Your name will be on the list.
Ready? Reserve now.
Don’t want to type into an impersonal screen? No problem.
You may also call in your reservation to (708)795-6704 x107 or email boxoffice(at)16thstreettheater.org. Give us the date and time of your desired show, names of subscribers, number of tickets requested, and a phone number or email to confirm. Dates do sell out. Please do not wait until the last minute to choose your dates.
Only 100 Club Members and 3-play Subs have the benefit of reserving additional non-subscriber tickets to be paid at the door. Just call or email them in with your subscriber reservations.
We must have 48 hours notice if you should need to change the date of your tickets.
100 Club Member Benefits:
— One Ticket to all four shows at 16th Street plus Black and Blue performing on Monday, March 5 at Jedlicka Performing Arts Center on Morton College Campus.
— First priority to attend 100 Club Opening Nights. Food and drink are served in between the 4:00 and 8:00 PM shows.
— 10% discount to Autre Monde Cafe, Bodhi Thai, Capri Ristorante and Lavergne’s dine-in only upon showing 100 Club Card.
— May change their reservations without fees if we are given 48 hours notice.
— May make additional reservations for non-subscribers without paying in advance. 100 Club member is responsible for payment of any additional tickets.
3-Play Subscriber Benefits:
— Second priority to attend 100 Club Opening Nights. Food and drink are served in between the 4:00 and 8:00 PM shows
— May change their reservations without fees if we are given 48 hours notice
— May make additional reservations for non-subscribers without paying in advance. Subscriber is responsible for payment of any additional tickets.